Home » » F*#K Facebook vs 1st Twistout

F*#K Facebook vs 1st Twistout

Written By Unknown on Monday 31 January 2011 | 06:35

I've been trying to start up a Facebook page for Natural Hair but for some reason, they refuse to accept I'm a real person. Pissed! Ahh! Trying to document and share this natural hair thing is A Lot!
Learning to look after my hair is already a big job for me, let alone learning to take on technology.

Anyway, Washed my hair last night. 
Im trying to wash it at least twice a week from now on.
I didn't blow dry it, I let it dry naturally for the first time ever!
I tried the whole idea of locking in water moisture by, moisturising my hair with shea butter and olive oil after I finished washing my hair, as I was putting it into twists for the night.

Today I have my twist out style, it's finally worked BUT there is some SERIOUS Shrinkage! 
But Im gona try and work with it anyway. 
Luv Crystal 






My 1st twistout on Non-Blowdried Hair was better than the attepts on blowdried hair...

....But I still had a fair bit of frizz.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell