Home » , , , , , , , , , » D.I.Y Deep Conditioner Recipe: Banana/ Coconut Milk/ Coconut Oil & Honey

D.I.Y Deep Conditioner Recipe: Banana/ Coconut Milk/ Coconut Oil & Honey

Written By Unknown on Thursday 2 May 2013 | 13:06


 
So I decided to try this "homemade hair recipe" that I found online and posted up on the Facebook page last week >here<.

It was really simple and for once I had all of the ingredients and a blender to do the hard part. It smelled so nice once it was all mixed together.
Once blended together it was a lot runnier than I'd thought it was going to be, and was messy (but fun) to apply.
I like being generous with my conditioners and this recipe produced more than enough to coat my hair twice! I covered my hair with a plastic cap for 45 minutes (without heat), before rinsing it out.


Sometimes I'm a bit dubious about how effective home-made recipes really are, but this one left my hair feeling really nice and soft. When my hair looks and feels like this, it makes me want to do a wash & go, but I'm trying to stick to protective mode at the moment. Let's see how long that lasts as the weather improves.
Anyhoo, this recipe is one I would recommend trying.


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell