JBCO - A Renewed Relationship

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 1 May 2013 | 10:33

Since I ended up cutting off quite a significant amount from my ends recently >here<, I decided to return to using Jamaican Black Castor Oil, as a way of looking after my hair again and supporting it as it grows.
I find it easiest to seal my tips with castor oil when my hair is in twists, hence the recent photos on Instagram.

I also find it easier to regularly apply it to my scalp in these styles (aprx 3 times a week).
A little while after I finished the KCCM Castor Oil Challenge >here< I was sent a bottle of Fountain's Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil (that's not a typo - check the bottle), from the lovely people at Afro Deity >here<.
The colour and consistency are the same as my usual brands of JBCO, quite thick, a brownish gold colour, and it absorbs just as well, so I'm pleased. I've heard some people say they can't stand the smell of JBCO but I cant detect anything.
I'll keep you updated on how I get on with my personal Castor Oil Challenge between now and the end of June.

 
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell