Creating My Current Protective Style

Written By Unknown on Thursday 25 April 2013 | 07:36


Again, my Instagram Fam are ahead of the game and have seen most of the pics, but this is the 3rd and final instalment of my hair play last week. You can read the previous 2 posts >here<.

My Protective Style
I first tried this style back in January >here< and because it's pretty simple, I decided to revisit it.
It's basically just 3 flat twists on both sides of my head, with the single twists at the front pinned backwards, and the ones at the back simply pinned up at random.
This time I made a slight change, by making the twists slightly smaller and setting them on perm rods.
 I should've done the single twists larger but I perm rods were quite helpful at making them look fuller once they were pinned up and I was quite pleased with the results.

I used  a sample of Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream that I had laying around.
First impressions: Although it's quite runny, it's heavier than I thought it was going to be. 

Considering my ends were freshly cut and my hair was blow-dried, I was impressed at its hold. My twist felt juicy and very smooth and shiny, but my hair did still feel just a tiny bit oily the following day. However I would really like to buy this product full-sized, to try it again.
I kept my twists in for 3 days. I would've kept them in longer but the sun finally arrived in the UK so I lost all self-discipline and rocked a twist out. Lol

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell