Home » , , , , , » INTRODUCING Black Hair In London by Crystal Afro

INTRODUCING Black Hair In London by Crystal Afro

Written By Unknown on Thursday 27 January 2011 | 09:29


Welcome to my blog: Black Hair In London by me Crystal Afro.

This is my 1st Ever post on my 1st Ever blog. (Yay!)
I've started this blog to coincide with what I feel is KINDA the start of my "Natural Hair Journey". 
 So here's what I hope for this blog to be like and be about (in brief):

I hope Black Hair In London can be:
  • somewhere I can find and share Inspiration. 


  • somewhere to Gather and Share Information about Afro hair.

  • somewhere to Confront and Address Issues regarding Afro hair.


Sounds simple but just like my hair it can actually be quite a big thing!


Where Im at Now:
Im 26yrs and Im a born and bred London girl. I love learning about all cultures but obviously I have a passion for my own culture which is a combo of both Black and British (in its simplest terms.)Although I been thinking about going natural for a while now (possibly about 2yrs), I've just taken out my final transition weave so here we are. 


  • In my research I've found a lot of great stuff and I hope that if ur reading this you'll SUBSCRIBE and share ur thoughts with me too.

  • Also...I've started this blog as part of a larger project on black hair so any contributions or comments u have are all beneficial for my work. 

  • Feel free to contact me:

So please Subscribe, Share and Enjoy!

From Crystal Afro x

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell