Home » » My PROTECTIVE STYLING PROGRESS Days 3&4

My PROTECTIVE STYLING PROGRESS Days 3&4

Written By Unknown on Saturday 5 February 2011 | 14:29

Day 3:

I used "Organic Root Stimulator: Olive Oil Edge Control" to slick my edges. I like it cos it not like gel but it does as good a job. 

Not much change to the style tho as you can see. The only thing I did was refresh 2 of the cainrows that were looking a little messy.

(My friend was on the phone for a while lol)

(Gettin all the goss')


From The Back: I just tied the twists lower instead of so high up on my head like day 1 & 2.
    
1 twist breaking free...lol...more pins necessary!



And Finally........ Day 4:

Just let my twist loose for a kind-of "bob" effect.




Let me know what you think?
Lataz, Luv Crystal Afro x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell