SPECIAL DELIVERIES (FEB 12th 2011)

Written By Unknown on Monday 28 March 2011 | 09:43

Special Deliveries

(OMG YYYAAAYYY!!! OOooo TOO HAPPY!!)



The hair books I ordered and the Kinky Curly Products I ordered have now arrived! 
Im so happy and excited....I just wana read, NOW and try the products, NOW! 

I figured it's all good to look for advice on the net from other naturals, but unless I do my own ground-research I'll always be confused and unsure. 
I'll post up Book Reviews as Soon as I've finished them on both my blog and Amazon. Also I'll let u know what I think of Kinky Curly once I've used them.
I've posted the Links to the sites I used to order below...

The Books I ordered were:
  • Ultra Black Hair Growth II by Cathy Howse
  • Grow It! by Chicoro
  • Going Natural by Mireille Liong-A-Kong


I ordered the books from Amazon:



The Products I ordered were:
  • Kinky Curly Knot Today 
  • Kinky Curly Curling Custard







I ordered the Kinky Curly from British Curlies:  



Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell