Home » » May Hair

May Hair

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 21 June 2011 | 04:18

#NaturalHair Update 
May Hair

Figured I should share a few recent hair pics just to stay up to date so these are a few pics from last month...

I woke up, I un-plaited,  and this was the result. I quite liked it...

Mwah xx
Good Morning...















Back in 1... I haven't tied my hair back for ages, or used gel to try and slick my whole head of hair....For something that looks so simple, I found it surprisingly difficult and had to resort to using a brush (which I haven't done in about 4months)...... 

ignore the mess :-s
This hairband broke later :-(


The #Teamnatural kids hanging around in Chinatown....


My friend's little #natural sister
haha She got shy, lol










He LOVES his Afro!

My Friend's son








Please subscribe xx
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell