Home » » New Look, New Name but Same Natural Hair Game!

New Look, New Name but Same Natural Hair Game!

Written By Unknown on Friday 10 June 2011 | 17:29

A NEW LOOK FOR THE BLOG FORMALLY KNOWN AS: BLACK HAIR IN LONDON!!


Hey guys I felt it was time to make a few changes to my blog formally known as "Black Hair In London".
To be honest I hadn't known I would grow so attatched to blogging about #NaturalHair but everyday since I started Black Hair In London I've got more and more involved on my journey and since the followers have been growing in number I felt it was a good time to explore a more sprightly feel.

So I hope you appreciate my attempts to upgrade. The Articles & Quality remain the same its only the look and the name that's changed.
I hope you approve. Please be sure to continue to follow what is now United KinKdom, and let me know what you think with your comments.

Thanks for the love and support #TeamNatural.
Luv Crystal xx
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell