Home » » 1st Interview

1st Interview

Written By Unknown on Friday 29 July 2011 | 20:49

Natural Hair Interviews


Hey wonderful people,
Guess what? I got asked to do an interview about natural hair! Whenever someone asks I'm always really surprised and flattered. I really hope something I say can help inspire or encourage someone else.

Sarah: Author of Slimtingz18 Blog
This is my first interview that someone has posted on their blog so Im really excited.

It's by a young lady called Sarah, you can follow her on Twitter: @slimtings1
Sarah is a young UK Natural in the transitioning stages. For some reason Sarah saw fit to include me in her "Everyday Inspirations Series".

**You can read the interview here >> Everyday Inspirations on Slimtingz18.wordpress **

I've checked out some of the other interviews in the series which I've found very interesting. Some of the questions include, how being predominately surrounded by straight hair effects the decision to go natural? And, what products do you use and where do you get them from?

I should have a couple others coming up that Im looking forward to including one for Treasured Tresses and another for Combing England For Afro Curls so when they get posted I'll let you know.

Coming Soon...
  • Afrocenchix - My 1st Natural Hair Event
  • Natural Curls London Night Out
  • Crystal Afro Hair Diary

P.S wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell