Home » , , » D'Hair Diary

D'Hair Diary

Written By Unknown on Thursday 25 August 2011 | 14:07

D'HAIR DIARY

So it's been a while since I updated the hair diary or the hair and now page, I know, sorry - I'd advise you not to look at the official page yet cos it's a hott mess at the minute. I'll let you know when it's improved, lol.

Recently so much has happened with my hair that I haven't been to do updates on but I have been taking notes so this is a quick Hair & Now update until I manage to fix the page...

First:
So... I noticed dry flakes on my scalp a while ago (not cool). I switched up some products but it didn't improve. In fact it got worse.
Based on what I'd learned since going natural I guessed it could be one of 3 things:
- Dry Scalp
- Dandruff
- Build Up

Then:



Keracare Tea-tree
I did a little more research to see if other people ever had scalp problems, and based on what I came across it seems that my symptoms seem to match those of Seborrhoeic Dermatitis i.e Dandruff.
I cant lie, I was SOO Upset!
Thinking back, I think it's probably something that I've always had but not ever as badly as this.
I once used Keracare's Anti-dandruff Tea-tree Shampoo & Conditioner, to treat it, as recommended by my then hairdresser, and it REALLY worked. I may return to using it again but at the moment I'm looking for a SULPHATE-FREE option.

Finally:

So...I switched all the products in my routine and have tried a couple of things including:
- Egg Protein Treatment
- Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
-Tea-Tree Oil
-Root-2-Tip Scalp Hydration

I'll post you a review of each one next week, until then, if you have any advice please feel free to share it in the comment section belows, or post it on the Crystal Afro Facebook Page.

Crystal xx




P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell