Root-2-Tip

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 14 September 2011 | 20:19

SCALP HYDRATION SERUM
By
ROOT-2-TIP

In my search for a solution to My Scalp Problems I finally tried Root-2-Tip's Scalp Hydration Serum.
I first heard about the benefits of the Scalp Hydration Serum when I met Salem, the Founder of Root-2-Tip, at the Beauty Debate earlier this year (Click Here to read about The Beauty Debate).

Salem told me how she had suffered from scalp problems but had gone to the trouble of researching and experimenting with various natural ingredients and eventually found the remedies that worked for her - hence we now have Root-2-Tip.

Based on Salem's testimony, and the condition of her hair I, was pretty much convinced that at some point it would be good to try the products.
Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) having dandruff placed a sense of urgency on me, so I quickly rushed out to make my first Root-2-Tip purchase from PAK.

NOW EXACTLY 1 MONTH SINCE MY PURCHASE, I'M VERY EXCITED TO BE WRITING THIS POST AS I CAN HAPPILY SAY I HAVE NOT SPOTTED ANY DANDRUFF FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS. 

I'm amazed and so grateful!
If the rest of the Root2Tip products work as well as this then I'm looking forward to my next purchase already.
I have to give props to Root2Tip on their pricing. The Serum was only about £7 and I still have some left over. I'm sure its rare to have a product that really works as well as the Serum did for me, for under £10, so thanks Root2Tip.
Salem -
Founder & Formulator of Root2Tip
Although its called a serum, I love the fact that its actually quite a light and thin oil, and comes ready in an applicator bottle, making it easy to apply it directly to the scalp.
Also it DOES NOT CONTAIN Mineral Oil or Petroleum, Silicones, Alcohol, Sulphates or Parabens - IT'S ALL NATURAL!!
It does contain Mineral Sulfur (N.B: Not a sulphate) which is said to help get rid of dandruff.
Unlike other products containing sulfur, the smell is actually very faint, which may be due to the essential oils that are also in the serum. Having said that, I would love it Even more if it smelt a just a little less woody.
None-the-Less after what it's done for my scalp I am not complaining! In fact completely the opposite.
I have recommended this product on a number of online natural hair groups since as I'm so happy with the results, and continue to recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to the dreaded seborrhoeric dermatitis.
Root2Tip Scalp Hydration Serum
Genuinely Brilliant!

Coming Soon:
  • Natural Hair Shopping Success
  • Damn Dermatitis
  • Respect The 'Fro


P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell