Home » , , » New Events Page

New Events Page

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 5 October 2011 | 12:52

*NEW* EVENTS PAGE:
UNITING THE KINKDOM




OK so the list of Natural Hair or Hair related events happening in October was rapidly growing so I decided it's a perfect time to create an Events Page. Any natural hair related Meet-Ups, Exhibitions, Plays, Discussions etc that I hear of I'll be sharing with you on the events page.

  
Click the Natural Hair Events tab at the top of the page or Click Here: **NATURAL HAIR EVENTS PAGE**
So far they're based in London but if you know and have links to any other events that you think should be listed here please email them to me: crystalafro@hotmail.co.uk

Check it out and let me know what you think. I hope it helps and maybe I'll see you soon.

P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell