Home » , » Headwrap Tutorials

Headwrap Tutorials

Written By Unknown on Monday 7 November 2011 | 19:31

Headwrap Tutorials
source

As we're now moving into into Winter, after what's been an absolutely spectacular Autumn,  I figured it really is time to start preparing some Protective Styles.

Earlier this year I tried tying my first headwrap and decided it would be a great, way of protecting my hair this season.
I'll be posting up some of the video tutorials  I find online so I can have a collection of various styles to try.
Here are the first two I ever watched. I've posted pics of my end results after trying them.


#1st Headwrap by LionessMane....





#2nd Headwrap by Natural Chica....




My Results...



Kinda got 'em. Lol

P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell