Detangling II

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 14 March 2012 | 19:57

DETANGLING II
Source: Designer - Ameyo Stylez (Check out her excellent designs here)
In a previous post I discussed the first step in my haircare routine which begins with Detangling. (*You can read my Detangling and Hair Routine Posts >HERE<*).
As I mentioned before the task of detangling can seem like the most tedious job, but taking a moment to detangle is actually hugely beneficial in terms of reducing time and frustration later on, and it also helps preserve length.
Personally I find it best to saturate my hair with a Pre-Poo mix of conditioner and oil and then begin detangling with my fingers.
My Pre-Poo Mixture
for Detangling
Below are some other detangling tips I found online...
(I wish I could remember which Tumblr I found this on.)
Also check out this video of Natural Chica trying Finger Detangling for the first time. See What she has to say by the end...



If you've tried Finger Detangling how did you find it? Do you still prefer to use a comb?
What are some of the Pros & Cons?

P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell