The Mad Mixtress

Written By Unknown on Thursday 22 March 2012 | 18:35

THE MAD MIXTRESS

I usually like try to wash and deep condition my hair twice a week, but last month, during my first week at work there was absolutely no time. However as I was just down the road from High Street Kensington I did have a couple of opportunities to pick up some treats for my hair. (Check Out my post on Hair Shopping on the High Street >>HERE<<)

Maybe I was using my under nourished hair as an excuse for the fact that when it comes to conditioners I'm a complete Product Junky!

The Conditioner's I gathered together were:
  • Tresemme Naturals - Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
    From: Superdrug - aprx £2 (On Sale)
  • Jessie Curl - Too Shea Extra Moisturising Conditioner
    From: Sample from a hair event
  • The Body Shop - Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
    From: The Body Shop - £3
  • Giovanni - Smooth As Silk Conditioner
    From: The Whole Foods Market Store - £9.99
  • EO Essentials - Gentle Daily Conditioner: Coconut
    From: TK Max - £7.99

So with the intention of treating my long neglected hair, I mixed all the above products together for Ultimate Deep Condition....

I doubt its to be recommended and consequently I can't give you individual product reviews. But it was DEFINATELY fun, and my hair did feel soft afterwards. 


P.S Wud Luv U2 Subscribe X
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell