Flat Twist & Half Bun Tutorial for Natural Hair

Written By Unknown on Friday 13 April 2012 | 21:16

CRYSTAL AFRO YOUTUBE TUTORIAL
FLAT TWIST & HALF BUN

A few weeks ago I posted a tutorial for this style on youtube. I feel really strange saying I posted a tutorial because not only am I new to youtube, but I'm also, by no means a hair expert. I guess I'm just sharing the things that are working for me with my hair, and if they can be helpful to other people, then *high-five* we're all learning together.
In this tutorial I'm using the following:
 
  • 1 Half-bun/ Hair-slide thingy
  • 1 Hair band
  • 1 Hair clip
  • A couple of Bobby pins
  • As many hair pins as needed

I have no idea what the official name of the half-bun/ hair-slide thingy is, but it's quite a useful tool for helping to get a neat finish and I think it'll be good for creating a high quiff too. I've filmed 2 different ways of doing this style, because I found that by twisting the ends of my hair before pinning them under, I reduced the amount of knotting that occurs.
If you decide to give it a go, let me know how you get on.






Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell