Baby Shower Brunch for Naturalbelle

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 24 July 2012 | 05:58

Baby Shower Brunch for Natural Belle
Last weekend I went on a road trip with Ketisha (@SugarKinesis) and Louisa of AfroBlush.com over to Reading to meet up with Akua of Shea Butter Cottage and Gina (naturalbelle) for a very impromptu baby shower brunch.

I'd been wanting to meet up with Gina before she gave birth and I'm really glad we managed to make it happen. All the ladies looked lovely and Gina was looking stylish as ever and rocking her current Mini-Twists which I love. Check Out her pics from the day here.


Anyone who knows Akua Wood, will already know just how lovely she is, and not only did she have a gift box for the mummy-to-be but she even had some mini treats for us other girls too. It was a lovely day in the riverside bar and we ended up staying beyond 10 o'clock. Even typing about it now is making want to go back for another Coconut Martini. I can't thank Louisa enough for being designated driver for the day but mostly for putting up with mine and Ketisha's dodgy navigating skills! None-the-less the naturals road trip was great fun with good music. 
I wore my hair in a Wash & Go and even though I was happy with the definition, I wasnt happy with the feel of it once it dried.
I think it felt crunchier than usual because the leave-in conditioner I used before applying the gel, wasn't very moisturising. The other potential problem with a wash and go is the inability to predict the extent of your shrinkage. So I was a little concerned that the style I arrived with once my hair was dry would be completely different from the style I left the house with, but it was all good.

You can have a look at all the pictures on my facebook page - click here!

Roll on Baby Belle's Due Date - Congratulations Gina!
xoxo

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell