Home » , , , , , , , , , » Black Hair Magazine Features British Natural Hair Bloggers

Black Hair Magazine Features British Natural Hair Bloggers

Written By Unknown on Thursday 20 September 2012 | 08:15

BRITISH NATURAL HAIR BLOGGERS
IN BLACK HAIR MAGAZINE

Hi guys, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who's been supporting this blog. This month I've been featured in Black Hair Magazine alongside some of my fellow British Natural Hair Bloggers including Natural Belle, Fusion Of Cultures, Woman in The Jungle & Pelumi of CFYH.

Its OUT NOW so make sure you grab a copy and support, and a huge thank you to Editor Keysha for the feature.


(Personal note: As I write this I've literally just come off the phone to my Nan who called me up to find out which magazine Im in so she could buy it - Gwan nana!
I told her what page (Pg71), and I could hear her in the shop with the lady at the counter when she saw me. Hahaha - Hearing the smile in my nan's voice - that's a really bless feeling!) 
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell