Natural Hair Styling: Simple Summer Style

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 11 September 2012 | 09:49

Natural Hair Styling:
SIMPLE SUMMER STYLE

A few weeks ago I saw an absolutely stunning woman getting on the bus. Her hair and make-up were really simple and I was totally inspired. Although her hair was wavy (it fell into the Type 2 category - sorry to everyone who hates typing, just trying to create an image) and nothing like mine, I figured the style itself could be quite easy to recreate....so I made an attempt and here were my results...

The style is very simple and just involves parting the hair and rolling it back. It's also an excellent alternative if (like me) you're not great at canerows, or struggling with flat twists.

I did this style on a 2nd Day Twistout and the best thing about it is that it doesn't have to be neat, in fact I think I prefer that it isn't.
2nd Day Twistout Before (above) and After (below)
I tried to recreate the same style a 2nd time, but this time on a Wash & Go instead of a twistout.
Here's the video of how I do this style.



Product List:

Shampoo - Tresemme Naturals
Deep Conditioner - BeUnique Shea Bliss
Leave-In Conditioner - TiGi Love Peace & The Planet Let It Be 
Styler - Eco Styler Gel
(As I said in the video, I was planning wear the style to the UK Naturals "More Than Hair" event but halfway through filming I found out I wouldn't be able to go; but very glad to hear it was a great night.)
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell