An Autumn Hair Accessory

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 20 November 2012 | 03:18

AN AUTUMN HAIR ACCESSORY

Just wanted to share a couple pics of my most worn hair accessory for Autumn.
It is of course, the turban. I bought mine for £1.99 earlier this year >here< and have actually been wearing it since Summer.

 The Turbanator!

Last year was my first try at the turbanista (or as my bf calls it - the Turbanator) look >here<. After watching the Natural Chica tutorial, I played around with a Primark scarf and once I got the hang of it I was pretty pleased with the results, and experimented a little more. 


This year my simple turban/ hat has been an even quicker fix, and brilliant for hiding unfinished hair and even deep conditioning with a plastic cap throughout the day. Who's to know what's happening underneath? Lol
Hiding yet another failed attempt at a Bantu Knot Out
I've since had to buy a second turban. I thought I lost the first one, until I found it in my mother's bedroom.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell