Putting Out My Smouldering Fire!

Written By Unknown on Friday 10 May 2013 | 02:10

I played around with a few styles following the creation of "Smouldering Fire", including pinning it down for work... 


 ....re-twisting the front before going to bed, for a twist out the next day....

and a finally, wash and go.



My experiments with the loose section of my hair definitely lacked the precision and professional touch of Kimberly, but were still great. I loved all of them but after a week it was officially time to kiss good bye to the Crazy Twists.
They could easily have survived another week and bit, even, but I missed my my loose fro, and I figured the longer I left it, the more effort I'd have to put into detangling.
So now the Fro is officially back.


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell