Home » , , , , , , » HAIR DIARY 05th MARCH 2011

HAIR DIARY 05th MARCH 2011

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 29 March 2011 | 16:30




Co-Wash

Last Night I did a Co-Wash in maximum 2hrs. A Co-Wash is basically washing your hair with Conditioner instead of Shampoo. Some people prefer to Co-Wash regularly because many Shampoos contain harsh chemicals that can be too harsh for regular use on hair. Although conditioners tend not to have such strong chemicals or ingredients they can still work well as gentle cleansers. So I decided to have a go. In brief, my routine looked like this:

  1. Detangled with fingers

  1. Divided into 9 plaits (didn’t use oil to detangle)

  1. Rinsed with water

  1. Washed with Keracare Anti-dandruff & Stimulating Conditioner

  1. Rinsed

  1. Applied the same Conditioner but didn’t comb through

  1. Wore plastic cap and applied heat for 15mins

  1. Rinsed

  1. Put in Kinky Curly Knot Today (KCKT) Leave-In Conditioner

  1. Combed KCKT Leave-In through and re-plaited

  1. Sealed with my Almond Oil and Shea Butter Mix

Always fun to try something new. Plus it gives me a reason to use up the rest of my Keracare Stimulating Conditioner before I move on to just just the Moisturising (Gold) one.

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell