Home » , , , , , , , » INGREDIENTS OF MY DAILY LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

INGREDIENTS OF MY DAILY LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 29 March 2011 | 17:48


My Daily Leave-In Conditioner Mix


Based on what I've been reading in my Natural Hair Books (Click Here to see the Books I've been reading), and from observing the condition of my hair daily, I've had to review a few things... 

I’m wondering if maybe the possible protein in the Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner could be a little drying.... OR if the Vegetable-Glycerin could be leaving a sticky residue (even though it’s only a slight residue)..... OR maybe sealing it with the Almond oil could be making my hair greasy??????
So from this week Im changing the plan:

  • I’m gona stop sealing my hair with oil (except for after I wash it.)

  • I’m only gona spray my hair with my Leave-In Mix in the morning.

  • I’m adding a lot more water to my Leave-In Mix. 


So the new diluted recipe looks like this:           

  • 3 tbsp Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
  • 3 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
  • 12 tbsp Water
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell