Home » » HAIR DIARY 20th FEBRUARY 2011

HAIR DIARY 20th FEBRUARY 2011

Written By Unknown on Monday 28 March 2011 | 15:02




My Routine - 12 Steps!
(N.B: This was my routine in February but it's had some changes since, but the general routine is the same.)

Gona finally document my routine. 
I figured this might help me to remain consistent or pin-point any changes I may want to make, and generally help my progress.
As I said in the last post, I have based my routine on the "Grow It" Method from the book "Grow It" by Chicoro.

So In Brief Im going to: DetangleWashDeep ConditionMoisturise… and Style.



  • 1.) Cover the hair in oil.


  • 2.) Detangle with fingers and section into approximately 9 loose plaits.



  • 3.) Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo – sulphate free.
 
  • 4.) Rinse

  • 5.) Deep Condition by covering the hair with a generous amount of Organic APH Triple Miracle Treatment and Do-Gro Stimulating Growth Oil
   
 
  • 6.) Cover hair with foil shower cap and use blow-drier to add heat. Keep hair heated for approximately 15mins.

  • 7.) Rinse. 

  • 8.) Place Keracare Humecto Crème Conditioner over hair.

  • 9.) Comb conditioner through each plait using wide-tooth comb (add more conditioner to section if necessary), then re-plait. Be sure the conditioner has been left on for 15 - 20 mins.

  • 10.) Rinse.

  • 11.) Apply Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In conditioner.

  • 12.) Seal with Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter while styling.


Note: Towel Blot hair but let it Air Dry



Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell