Home » , , , , » REVIEW - KINKY CURLY KNOT TODAY

REVIEW - KINKY CURLY KNOT TODAY

Written By Unknown on Monday 28 March 2011 | 16:38



Kinky Curly Knot Today - Review

Kinky Curly Knot Today - A Herbal Leave-In Conditioner


There's so many reviews of this that it doesn't really need another but when something is good I think it should be highlighted as much if not more than bad things.
I first heard about it on one of Kimmaytubes videos and then I heard a few other online Naturals talking about it.
  • Rating: 5/5:
5 Star! If I find anything better I change this to 4.5 but so far its the Best.

  • On My Hair:
This Product was AMAZING at detangling my hair! I really didnt think it would be as good as the hype BUT it has lived up to what I heard and has been brilliant for me.
It felt a lot thicker and not as runny as I thought it would but surprisingly it still done a great job.

  • PRICE: 
It's £12.95 for an 8oz/ 236ml bottle from BritishCurlies.co.uk (link below) but once postage costs are added its roughly £15.
My friends think its a bit pricey and I thought the same, but now I've tried it I wont go with out it.

  • SMELL: 
It smells absolutely GORGEUOS! Really tropical and pretty.

  • IMPROVEMENTS: 
It needs to be stocked in the UK and maybe once it's in stores the price can come down a little.

  • INGREDIENTS: 
Mango Fruit extract, Slipper Elm, Marshmallow Root, Lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance
Protein- Free, Sulfate-Free, Silicone - Free, Glycerin -Free, Paraben-Free

BY CRYSTAL AFRO

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell