Home » » HAIR DIARY 22th FEBRUARY 2011

HAIR DIARY 22th FEBRUARY 2011

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 29 March 2011 | 04:42

 

My Hair Observations


After washing my hair (based on the routine in the previous post: My Routine) these were some of the things I noticed...
  • The hair at the back right quarter had the most breakage of the whole head.

  • The Kinky Curly Knot Today (KCKT) Leave-In conditioner was VERY good at detangling, as were both the Keracare Shampoo and Conditioner.

  • The KCKT Leave-In and the Keracare Conditioner felt very different to what I had expected. Neither felt as runny as I had expected, both were quite a lot thicker and creamier than I’d imagined. They didn’t feel very lubricating but surprisingly they were – in fact they were fantastic!

Since Sunday – its now Tuesday morning, I’ve been spraying/ spritzing my hair daily with my Daily Leave-In Mixture and sealing it in with small amounts of Almond Oil

For my Daily Leave-In I mix:
Vegetable-Glycerin with Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In conditioner and Water…(all in my cute little spray bottle from Superdrug, with a bright pink nozzle, lol.)

On Sunday and Monday night I put Castor Oil on the Ends of my hair then pinned the ends under.

  • Residue
Today (Tuesday) I’ve re-styled part of my hair but it made my hands feel Greasy, as though there’s Residue on them, which makes me concerned that I might be Over-loading my hair with stuff.

Due to work I think I’ll only get to wash my hair once this week before Sunday.

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell