Home » , » My Lazy Quiff

My Lazy Quiff

Written By Unknown on Sunday 29 May 2011 | 11:13



My Lazy Quiff


After wearing my Twistout for the weekend it was time to go back to protective stying for the week.
I had a random thought/ vision,  before I got up...in fact I think I was still semi-asleep lol... and this quiff was the closet I could get to re-creating it....



Thought I'd share some photos....I liked it cos it was a good way to tuck away most of my ends, but also make the most of a messy twistout. Makes a change from the usual Afro-puff I usually do when a twistout gets old. 


 
It wasn't as easy as I thought, but maybe if my hair were longer it'd be easier.
It took a lot of bobby-pins and a brush (sounds obvious but I rarely ever use anything other than my wide-tooth comb - trying to keep manipulation to a minimum.)

 
I guess I called it a "Lazy Quiff" to remind myself that it's not meant to be too neat. Sometimes it's good to keep it neat but sometimes there's beauty to be found in imperfection.





Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell