Home » , , , , , » My Twistout at The Lion King Cast Change Party 2011

My Twistout at The Lion King Cast Change Party 2011

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 24 May 2011 | 08:00


 #NaturalHair at The Lion King London, 
Cast Change Party May 2011
Pictures from yet another weekend of partying. This time I was with my old work mates at the Lion King London, Cast change party. In my 4 / 5 years of attending these, I've never had a weave free picture of myself, until now.

 What was even better to see were how many other girls, were going natural and proud. 


I think it does a lot to see black female performers rocking their #NaturalHair. Hopefully the more often we see it, the more people will learn to stop thinking of haing natural hair as having a bad hair day, and learn to equate #Naturalhair with being Glamourous and Sexy.



To view the full album visit the Crystal Afro Facebook Page: Crystal Afro Facebook Page


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell