Wrong Replacement

Written By Unknown on Sunday 7 August 2011 | 11:43

Natural Hair Product Re-Placement
GONE WRONG!!

Ok, so a little while ago I made another few changes to the products in my routine.
To see the products I was using prior to this post click this link: Routine Strongholds & Shake Ups

So the new changes looked like this:

Shampoo:
Was: Keracare Sulphate-free Shampoo.
Now: Dr Organic Organic Tea Tree Shampoo


Deep Conditioner:
Was: Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner
Now: Aubery Organics Rosemary and Honeysuckle Conditioner



Leave-In Conditioner
Was: Cantu Shea Butter
Now: LeKair



My advice if your reading this  DO NOT do what I've just done!
Never make too many changes to your routine at once otherwise it becomes almost impossible to detect what products are responsible the resulting condition of your hair.

Recently I've noticed an increasing case of flaky scalp. NOT Cool!
I've decided to stop using all these products, do some research and get a whole new set of products. I will do a product reviews for each of these soon.

I'll keep you filled in on my research and my battle against the flakes but if anyone has any suggestions please post them up for me and everyone else to learn.

Thanks loads,
Crystal xx
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell