Natural Mama

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 19 October 2011 | 09:36

Natural Mama

Yet again another jam packed weekend has passed, and on Sunday I attended my friend Cherelle's Baby Shower.  I thought I'd post a few pics from the day as I was lucky enough to get a couple of cute snaps of other UK Naturals including the mummy-to-be herself, who began growing locs in July last year.
My cousin Evie
I know there's a lot of hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy which often benefit both skin and hair growth and I've heard many women say their hair grew exceptionally fast during pregnancy. Im looking forward to seeing how Cherelle plans to look after her little one's natural locs.
My aunt also had a baby earlier this year, and she's been quite overwhelmed with the rate of her daughter's hair growth. I have to say my aunt is very fortunate to have my Nan staying with her and making her fresh, homemade pure coconut-oil to use on my little cousins skin and hair. I had no idea my nan could make up a fresh batch of coconut oil, so when she gets back from Jamaica I'll definitely getting her to teach me how it's done - which should save me the £4.something I currently spend on a tub.  



I met this lovely young lady in
Clapham Junction on my way to the
Baby Shower and I loved the way she'd
done her headwrap. I hope she gets in touch
as she said she plans to do youtube tutorials
which I'd love see and share.
Gorgeous!
Cherelle Rockin' her locs and a beautiful bump.
My 3 day old Twist Out & OOTD.
Look out for these talented ladies
@SizStar & @DJMika123
Both beautiful & Stylish UK
Natural Singers.
Cherelle opening hand-knitted gifts from her Grandmother - #Natural Talent!
How Amazing it the cake - totally cute!
(I made the balloon flowers, lol.)


My cousin Evie, when she was born - look at all that hair
on day 1.
a few months on...
Hair getting Very thick.
So Cute!

Congratulations guys!!
Uber Cute baby cake model.


P.S Wud Love U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell