Home » » Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Written By Unknown on Friday 30 December 2011 | 22:32

HAPPY HOLIDAYS #TEAMNATURAL

Happy Holidays #Teamnatural!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.


I'm so excited and grateful to report that this month the Crystal Afro Facebook Page reached 400 "Likes" and is still growing. That in itself is such a fantastic Christmas present, and I definitely want to give something back to all those who've supported the page and especially those of you who are also subscribed to this Blog, so look out for the Holiday Giveaway *Coming Soon*.


Thank you all so much for your support, for reading, sharing and interacting with all the posts and tweets etc. 
Throughout 2011 I've learned so much about about my hair, most of which I've tried to share here with you guys. I've also met so many fantastic and inspiring people, who I hope to see more of in 2012.

In the spirit of the Festive Season, I put together a 12 Days of Christmas - reflective look at #Teamnatural UK 2011. I've posted a few below, but you can view all 12 on Facebook (Click Here) or Tumblr (Click Here).




Visit Crystal Afro on Facebook OR Tumblr to view all 12
As we crossover into January, I rapidly approach my 1st anniversary of being Natural, as well as the 1st anniversary of this blog; and I'm even looking forward to posting the very 1st Crystal Afro youtube vid. Most of all I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you guys.

Wishing you all Blessings and Beauty, Happiness and Health, and Spirals and Smiles in 2012.
Love from Crystal Afro xx
P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell