Home » , » #NaturalHair Graduated

#NaturalHair Graduated

Written By Unknown on Monday 19 December 2011 | 14:44

MY MUMMY GRADUATED
GO #TEAMNATURAL!
My Mum graduated with an Upper Second
in History and Caribbean Studies

I was soo proud of my Mum this week as I watched her cross the stage at her Graduation Ceremony.
She had her hair styled in kinky-twists by my family's regular Hairdresser, Tracy in south London.

My aunt bought this lovely card to say congratulations. It's true when they say sometimes a picture can be worth a thousand words....


The whole day made me think about how much I really want to graduate again.

This time last year my Mum was attending my graduation, and I looked like this...
....

but next time I take a graduation pic, I want to be just like my Mummy - Representing for #TeamNatural!!

P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell