Afrocenchix Comp Winners!

Written By Unknown on Thursday 16 February 2012 | 11:34

Afrocenchix Competition Winners
Congratulations:

Lil Rock

and
Nadine N UK

You have each won a free ticket to the Afrocenchix - Love Your Hair Event this Saturday.


Please email me to finalise the details and secure your free entry.

The correct answer to the question: True or False? Afrocenchix Products are 100% natural?

was of course TRUE.

For more information on Afrocenchix Products check out the vid below from the ladies' youtube channel...



I won't personally be able to make it to the event due to work commitments, but if it's anything like the Afrocenchix 1st Birthday/ Product Launch last year, I know its going to be great.
You can see my photo's from last years event on the Crystal Afro Facebook page.
I can't wait to see all the pictures this year as I know a lot of ladies are planning to attend.
Have fun guys!

(For those who wan a win more freebies watch this space....xx)
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell