My 1st #Naturalhair Tutorial

Written By Unknown on Saturday 3 March 2012 | 03:31

TWIRL-AROUND CROWN
MY FIRST #NATURALHAIR TUTORIAL



Sometime around the end of January this year I started a Youtube Channel, but as with most things since I started work I haven't had a lot of time to update it until now.
So finally, here's the latest....

Since the end of last year I've pretty much been wearing my hair in this style that I've dubbed the Twirl-Around Crown....




...It's just my way of doing a wide-bun and because it's quick, easy, neat AND Protective, its been PERFECT for my busy work schedule.

A lot of the ladies from the Hair & Make-Up department at work have asked about how I do my hair like this, and a few friends and family have liked it when I've shown them, so I figured it'd be a good style for my first attempt at a hair tutorial vid.

I'd love to know what you guys think of the video, please rate and subscribe it if you can.
P.S Wud Luv U 2 Subscribe x
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell