The Lazy Bun & Bow

Written By Unknown on Thursday 26 April 2012 | 07:03

THE LAZY BUN & BOW
Last week I set myself the challenge of fixing my hair in less than 20 mins. I started the day with my hair looking like this.
Old Twistout - (Cool for around the house)
Later that day my mum was flying out to Ghana and 20mins before the cab arrives she lets me know its on its way - I wasn't even up properly.
I had nothing planned for my hair, but I thought it'd interesting to film my random process of hair play when running low on time and this was the outcome.....
The Lazy Bun & Bow
Because it was such and impromptu video its not the best that's why I called it rough, but it seems to be my most watched video so far - which is funny! (It also has the most dislikes of my videos so far, which is even funnier)

I spritzed with Mmm Hair - Revitalising Spritz
Used Flaxseed Oil from the Goody Box UK for some shine 
Then used:
1 headband
Hair Pins
1 skinny scarf



Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell