Home » » Family First

Family First

Written By Unknown on Friday 18 May 2012 | 01:19

FAMILY FIRST
Hi guys, I've been absent from the Blog and pretty much everything else hair related for the last week and a bit, due to a family emergency.
I tweeted last week about going to stay with my Dad for a while, whilst his back was causing him pain. Well, at about 4am on Saturday morning I had to call the ambulance out, and long story short, I've been at the hospital everyday since. (If there were ever a time when I've been pleased that I prepped my hair before bed, it was at 4am last Saturday, when I realised I had to get ready for my very first ambulance ride.)

I can probably count the number of tweets I've made this week on one hand, but to those who've sent messages of support and well wishes - Thank you so much. xxxx

Until about 5pm yesterday, I had no idea what day of the week it was and I can honestly say I'm shattered, however Im pleased to say that it looks as though my Dad is on the road to recovery, and will hopefully be out sometime next week.

As soon as I get a chance to get back to hair business on the blog and everything else I will, but for the moment I gota put family first and look after my Dad. 
Things seem to be calming down now as the weekend approaches so hopefully I'll be back with better news sooner rather than later.
xxxx




Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell