Home » » Spotted!

Spotted!

Written By Unknown on Saturday 19 May 2012 | 02:55

Spotted
Recognise anyone in this vid? Watch after about 4 mins in.

I dont know the person who made the vid so I'm guessing they found my "bad hair day" picture on Google. I have to admit I did laugh at some of it, cos its the same sort of jokes my boys used to make in school.
However, I understand why people get offended at these type of videos - the academic in me is readily equipped to break it all down, but this video is clearly not intended to have academic appeal, so it's probably best taken for what it is - a joke.
Having said that, Im fully aware of the fact that vids such as this can be hugely damaging to people who are insecure about their natural hair, so let me encourage you not to take it to heart.
If anything, I hope people who spot my pic will take note that not everyday with natural hair has been a good one - I have loads of bad hair day & hair fail pics, especially in my earliest posts. I share them because they become proof of my natural hair progress. I hope they can also be helpful for other ladies to see.
Its also important to remember....
the devil is a liar! - Natural hair remains beautiful and always will be!
What do you think of the video?
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell