Shopping Success 3

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 8 May 2012 | 16:58

*SHOPPING SUCCESS III*
Treking Around Tooting Broadway

Over the last couple of weeks I've picked up a few random bits for my hair...


After I came across something called the Lola Cherry Treatment, for low porosity hair, I've been tempted to give it a go. One of the ingredients is Liquid Aminos, which I'd never heard of before, but once I've done some more research I might give it a go.

Primark Scarf (£2 in sale), Eco Styler Gel, Beautiful Textures Leave-In
The highlight of my shopping last week was re-discovering one of my local high streets.
Tooting Broadway is just a bus ride down the road from me, but I think because I've spent so much time in east London, I forgot that not only does Tooting have a market, a new, improved, bigger, and better laid out, Primark, than the one in Wandsworth; it also has a little row of hair shops and salons.
I was pretty impressed with the some of products I spotted on the shelves of one shop...

Beautiful Textures

3 Sisters Of Nature

Vegetable Glycerin

SoftFree: Gro Healthy

Jamaican Mango & Lime
I like knowing that I dont have to venture for miles to buy Black hair products, and although I dont know how good any of the products are, I think its great to see new stuff on the shelves of hair shops. We all know the frustration of seeing the natural ladies in the USA talk about products that we cant get hold of here in the UK, so I was pretty surprised to see one product which even had the price in dollars ($) imprinted on the product label.
Having said that, the product that me and my scalp were happiest see was the Scalp Hydration Serum by our very own British Brand......Root 2 Tip!

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell