Shopping Observations

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 14 August 2012 | 12:30

SHOPPING OBSERVATIONS
I wanted to share a few other things I observed while shopping in Dalston.
Firstly Relaxers being sold for 99p.....
I couldn't quite believe it when I saw the sign, and although I have NO intention of relaxing my hair, my disbelief drew me to find out more (which is consequently how I ended up discovering the Kinky Curly products.)
Hair Relaxers for 99p?!?! 
I don't quite know what to make of that, d'you reckon?

I'd like to think its due to the fact that less ladies feel the need to straighten their hair and are happily embracing the beauty of their natural hair, but maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic.

The second observation was these products - Has anyone else heard of them or maybe even tried them?


The brand is called Aunt Jackie's.
The name sounds a bit similar to few other well known brands, dont you think?
Again, I dont quite know what to make of these - what do you think?
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell