Home » , » Talk About Hair: Event Round Up

Talk About Hair: Event Round Up

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 16 October 2012 | 09:30

TALK ABOUT HAIR
Event Round Up

Back in September I was meant to go to Talk About Hair to take part in the debate but my morning didn't go to plan so unfortunately I missed the first half of the day. However I did arrive in time to see a presentation by Hair 9, which was followed by a pop quiz.
Special prizes for those who arrived early
Another special guest on the day was British songstress & natural, Natalie May who was selling some of her customised turbans and hosted a mini fashion show.
Singer, Natalie May

I was really glad that Be Unique Hair Care and Shea Butter Cottage also had stalls on the day, so I was able to top up on my Moisture Custard and finally buy some proper Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO).


In her closing words, Event Organiser Uzi, shared her own hair journey and I was completely able to identify with her motivation. 
Event Organizer Uzi
After the event myself and some of the other ladies headed into central London to meet up with @SugarKinesis for what became an unofficial but pretty fantastic, natural ladies meet-up, beginning with an early dinner in China Town and finishing with dessert in Haagen-Daz Cafe, Leicester Square.
I cant tell you how hilarious the evening was, but hopefully next time you'll join us.
XOXO 


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell