#KCCM Castor Oil Challenge Check-In

Written By Unknown on Saturday 19 January 2013 | 02:00

#KCCM CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE CHECK-IN

Today is officially my 8th week of the #KCCM Winter Castor Oil Challenge. I've never taken part in one before, so I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it. I've been applying JBCO to my scalp at night, 3 times a week, and although the challenge finishes on the 1st of March 2013, I think I'll probably continue the practice, because my hair and scalp seem to be in pretty great shape.

Length check:
At about Week 5 we were asked to take pictures for a length check. I'm not really into length checking, so this was a first. I'm not sure I've noticed any major difference, but it seems to look and feel good so Im pleased.
I've read a lot of sources that refer to Rosemary Oil as being a great essential oil for stimulating growth, so during Week 6 I decided to add a few drops to my JBCO, but not too much as Im not a fan of the smell.

One thing I've noticed is how great my twist outs seem to be since using castor oil to seal my ends. I cant apply it to the whole strand of my hair as it makes my hair feel gloopy and greasy, and too sticky to manage; but a bit at the root and a bit at the tip seems to be giving great results.



Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell