My 1st Rosebox Reveal & Review

Written By Unknown on Sunday 20 January 2013 | 23:00

MY 1ST ROSEBOX REVEAL & REVIEW

This weekend I received my first ever Rosebox. I've been so excited about it's arrival.
For those who dont know, the Rosebox is a subscription service for ladies with natural hair in the UK. You can read more about Rosebox and how it works >here< but essentially, you receive a box full of hair goodies every month, depending on how many months you subscribe for.
This Month it contained:
Aubery Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner
(Full Size)
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
(Travel/Sample Size)
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo
(Travel/Sample Size)
Fro Her Seaweed Secrets - Deep Penetrating Hair Oil
(Full Size)
Naturalista Juicy Leave-In Conditioner
(Full size)
The Rosebox Magazine

The Pros:
  • It contained 3 full-sized products & no sachets.
  • I've never heard of Naturalista products before so I'm looking forward to trying something new.
  • The products come to a collective value of over £35, which I think is great value considering the box itself is £20. 
  • The Rosebox magazine explains more about the products in the box, and gives some great hair care tips at the back.

The Cons:
  • I'm one of the few naturals who's not a fan of Aubery Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. I've tried it before, but it irritates my scalp and I dont like the smell. However so many ladies seem to LOVE this product that I'll be giving mine away later this month.
  • My hair didn't respond well to the Giovanni Leave-In when I tried it in the past, but again I hear a lot of people who love and recommend it, so I may consider giving that away too.

Conclusion:
The key thing about beauty boxes is the element of surprise - to quote a familiar phrase "You never know what your gona get." Although I'm not in a rush to try any of this month's products other than the Naturalista Leave-In, I'm still impressed with the high standard of products.
I only subscribed for the one-off box (£20) as a trial experience, but I've decided I'm going to do the same again for next month, as it's definitely value for money and I like surprises. 


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell