MY 1ST ROSEBOX REVEAL & REVIEW
This weekend I received my first ever Rosebox. I've been so excited about it's arrival.For those who dont know, the Rosebox is a subscription service for ladies with natural hair in the UK. You can read more about Rosebox and how it works >here< but essentially, you receive a box full of hair goodies every month, depending on how many months you subscribe for.
This Month it contained:Aubery Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo
Fro Her Seaweed Secrets - Deep Penetrating Hair Oil
Naturalista Juicy Leave-In Conditioner
The Rosebox Magazine
- It contained 3 full-sized products & no sachets.
- I've never heard of Naturalista products before so I'm looking forward to trying something new.
- The products come to a collective value of over £35, which I think is great value considering the box itself is £20.
- The Rosebox magazine explains more about the products in the box, and gives some great hair care tips at the back.The Cons:
- I'm one of the few naturals who's not a fan of Aubery Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. I've tried it before, but it irritates my scalp and I dont like the smell. However so many ladies seem to LOVE this product that I'll be giving mine away later this month.
- My hair didn't respond well to the Giovanni Leave-In when I tried it in the past, but again I hear a lot of people who love and recommend it, so I may consider giving that away too.
The key thing about beauty boxes is the element of surprise - to quote a familiar phrase "You never know what your gona get." Although I'm not in a rush to try any of this month's products other than the Naturalista Leave-In, I'm still impressed with the high standard of products.I only subscribed for the one-off box (£20) as a trial experience, but I've decided I'm going to do the same again for next month, as it's definitely value for money and I like surprises.