Keracare Natural Textures Butter Cream - Product Review

Written By Unknown on Thursday 14 March 2013 | 10:39

PRODUCT REVIEW:
KERACARE BUTTER CREAM

Most naturals I've spoken to agree that KeraCare Natural Textures sample sachets are the best as they're big enough to use on a significant amount of hair (as opposed to just one strand - dont get me started on a sachet rant).
After trying the sample sachet of the Butter Cream I was impressed enough to buy a tub, but before I had a chance to, Rae (@AmusingMissB) offered to send me the rest of her's as she hadn't liked it on her hair.

Major thanks to @AmusingMissB xoxo
Texture & Smell
The texture is pretty standard; very smooth and creamy. It was easy to smooth along the hair and absorbed nicely. Over all the smell is not very strong or amazing. It's quite thick and warm if that makes sense. It's not excessively sweet by any means, but is still quite appealing and a little bit nutty.
Ingredients
Aqueous, Extracts: phyllanthus emblica and acacia concinna, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrogenated vegetable oil, theobromo cocao seed butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, emulsifying wax NF, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, lanolin, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax, argania spinosa kernel oil, crambe abyssinica seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, carbomer, panthenol, tocopheryl linoleate, triethanolamine, potassium sorbate, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, d-Limonene, lilial, linalool, methyl ionone gamma
(silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free)

Conclusion:
Although it's described as an "Everyday Moisturiser" I preferred it as a styling product as it made my twists and twistouts look really healthy and gave them great shine and definition. The hold ok, maybe not quite as good as some other products I've used for twisting, and it was a tiny bit more oily, but nothing that would put me off buying it again (and again). I really liked the way my twists looked with this product and how lovely and soft my hair felt too.
I've usually seen this product priced at around £8.99. 




Have you tried the Butter Cream? What did you think?


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell