I ♥ Bank Holiday Hair!

Written By Unknown on Thursday 4 April 2013 | 11:01

I ♥ BANK HOLIDAY HAIR!




I hope everyone's been enjoying the Easter break!
I had a brilliant time over the Bank Holiday, partying for Gina's (@naturalbelle) birthday, and slumbering (is that a word?) with Allison (@cinnirox).
My hair began with a total hair fail on Good Friday after trying to set it on Flexi -Rods.
The results were a bad night's sleep and a crick neck, but definitely weren't the curls I was hoping for.


I decided to quit the mess I'd mess I'd made and instead go a simple "Swooping/ Goddess Braid" & Bun, Before heading out to get the Bank Holiday started.



I absolutely loved the styles the ladies were wearing this weekend.
If you haven't already, check out these ladies' blogs for more natural hair inspiration or join us on Twitter for a chat.

photo by @Sugarkinesis
@sugarkinesis


@naturalbelle
@naprika





@cinnirox

Hope you had a good one!
xoxo
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell