Celebrity Hair Spotting

Written By Unknown on Monday 13 August 2012 | 23:30

CELEBRITY HAIR SPOTTING
source: Pride Magazine

Unfortunately I was hair spotting from a hospital bedside last weekend (if I didn't know any better I'd think my parents were trying to give me grey hairs) but all's well again now.
There were a whole bunch of newspapers and mags around and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures of Super Model
Naomi Campbell
.
source: The Metro Newspaper
Poor Naomi! I really hope she finds a way to restore the health of her hair. 
source: The Sun Newspaper
On a brighter note I'm really happy to see one of my favourite "hairspirations" on the front cover of the current issue of
Pride Magazine
.
Shingai Shoniwa on the front cover of Pride
There's a 4 page interview with Shingai inside, including a brief mention about her hair or "the H word" as they call it.
As usual Shingai looks fantastic!
Luv Luv Luv her! 
Her fashion, her sound and of course her HAIR
source: Pride Magazine
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell