Home » , , » Birthday Blog Post

Birthday Blog Post

Written By Unknown on Saturday 20 October 2012 | 02:30

BIRTHDAY BLOG POST

Just a quick post to share a couple of bits from my birthday last weekend...
My boyfriend knows how much I love Color Blind Cards, not least because the little models look gorgeous with their natural hair.
I was also amazed to open a card from my friends who'd clubbed together to treat me to £40 worth of gift vouchers to use at Adornment 365 - the natural hair salon in Brixton.
I haven't been to a hair salon since I went natural, but I've seen and heard so many good things about Adornment that I'm very confident I'll be pleased. Now all I've got to do is find the time to visit before 2014.
I had an absolutely lovely day and thanks for the birthday wishes online guys!
xoxoxo


Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell