Product Review: CURLS Conditioners - Coconut Sublime and Cashmere Curls

Written By Unknown on Monday 15 April 2013 | 05:55

Product Review:
CURLS COCONUT SUBLIME CONDITIONER
& CASHMERE CURLS LEAVE IN CONDITIONER

Last week I used the CURLS Coconut Sublime Conditioner as a co-wash and followed up with the Cashmere Curls Leave-In conditioner.

Coconut Sublime

To be completely honest I loved using the Coconut Sublime, purely for the smell. I'd tried it once before and mentioned it on Instagram, because it smells absolutely incredible!
I don't think it gave my hair as much slip, or was as conditioning as I'd like. It was ok but my hair didnt feel quite as soft as it does with my staples.
Price: £9.95
Ingredients:

Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol (derived from coconut) Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol (derived from coconut), Polysorbate 60, Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Hucifera), Panthenol, Certified Organic Arnica Flower Extract, Certified Organic Chamoile Flower Extract, Certified Organic White Tea Extract, Monoi de Tahiti, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Natural Fragrance, Caramel. 
Ingredient Attributes: silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free, organic, protein free, glycerin free 


Cashmere Curls Leave-In
I was really excited about finally using my Cashmere Curls Leave-In Conditioner samples. I'd heard a little goes a long way with this product and I found it to be true. It was runnier than I thought it was going to be and I only needed the 2 sample sachets for my whole head.


I was unsure how well the leave-in would moisturise my hair considering the co-wash had left it feeling a bit dry, and it felt very light and watery as opposed to the creamier consistencies that I'm more used to. It's a bit like a very runny lightweight serum but unlike a serum, it wasn't sticky and it sank into my hair really well without leaving my hair feeling dry afterwards. In fact my hair felt a lot better.
I was surprised that I couldn't detect a smell but @ItsWITJ has informed me that it smells like peaches but it's a very faint scent.
(I've since smelled the larger sample and I agree).
Price: £12.99
Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Lactamide MEA, Acetamide MEA, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Certified Organic Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Certified Organic Anthemis nobilis (Flower) Extract, Certified Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Methylheptyl, Isostearate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. 
Ingredient Attributes: silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free, organic, protein rich  

I finished by sealing my hair with a butter, and putting it into to twists to dry. My hair looked really clean and healthy and felt wonderfully soft (The above pic was the following day).  I dont think I would buy the Coconut Sublime again but I would definitely pick up a full size bottle of the Cashmere Curls Leave-In.
(P.S Don't forget to follow this Blog!)
xoxo
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. brendonoconnell